Monday, April 4, 2011

Some more information

Happy Monday.
Some of you have asked me questions about the palate expander but since I was sick and missed my appointment and my next one is not until Thursday, here is a web site I found with my mother that might give you more information. Really I am thinking that I have been pretty good in giving you information, like the real truth about the pain and how things get stuck but this website we found is pretty good I guess too. I also think that I pretty much tell you how sometimes its not that bad and at other times it really STINKS! Like when food gets stuck in it and you have to take your time eating something like today I was eating my favorite pasta salad and the noodles were getting stuck and all I wante dto do was eat it quickly because it is so good but I had to sit there with my tongue trying to get the noodles out so i could keep eating!!!!!!
I just don't want you to think that I have not been working on this blog because I love doing it.
Have a good week.

http://www.ortholearn.com/demos/ortholearn.swf

4 comments:

  1. Hi Colin,

    My name is Celeste and I live in Napa, California. I am sevenI am getting an expander too. I love your blog. It is going to really help me. I get my spacers tomorow. wish me luck.
    Thanks for doing your blog.
    Celeste
    ps. My mom is helping me alittle with my typing and spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to your blog from my Swedish website where I bring up different orthodontic treatments. In Sweden they pull people's teeth out instead of using palate expanders which can lead to health problems and that's why I want to inform them. Thank you for a good blog Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Celeste. I hope you are doing okay. Happy Easter.
    Your Friend,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi "W",
    Thank you for linking me up to your website. I hope I can help more people out and let them know that everything will be okay. I did not know they pull peoples teeth out instead of using a palate expander. Ouch!
    Have a good day.
    Your Friend,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete