Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey with teeth

Happy Thanksgiving! Look at the picture I found of a cooked turkey with teeth. Do you think it had a palate expander????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I want to wish my new palate expander friends Jules and Micah good luck with their palate expanders which they both just got on. Good luck with the key that you have to twist on the palate expander. Don't be mad at your mom or whoever is turning the key because they are only doing it to help you and it is not an easy thing for them to do knowing that they are causing you pain.
I can't believe I almost have 10,000 hits on my blog. I am so excited about that. I am so glad that this blog is helping everyone who is going through this.
Eat lots of turkey but don't forget to brush and get that stuck food out of the top of your expander with that tiny tiny toothbrush.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Colin- to you and your family! We went for Micah to get the expander put in..unfortunately it didnt fit correctly and he had to have impressions again...last week when they did the impressions- he got sick and the were hoping they got a good one made-it was not - this week they tried again...and yes he got sick again this week, but at least they were able to get it done...so-he will be enjoying his Thanksgiving meal without the appliance and getting it next Wed. We showed the orthodontist your blog and all the staff loved it here in Berea OH.....I like the turkey with teeth!!! enjoy our holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Sophie I am 8 too! I have been reading your blog. I like the picture you posted. I have not learned how to chew yet, so I have to eat things that are drinkable meals. How do you eat normal meals? They are really hard to eat even on the side. Did you get food stuck in your palate expander? I do lots of times.

    Sophie's mom here: I realize that you are probably not on here as much, Colin, now that you're finished (yay!), but I just wanted to say to you and your mom that you're our new heros! I was very excited to stumble across your blog because it's really helping Sophie feel like she's not all on her own with this. Thank you! We also like that there is LOTS of humor :).

    ReplyDelete