Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Friend

Today I had a little party to celebrate the end of school. I showed some of my friends my blog. They thought it was cool. None of them have to have a palate expander but I told them when its my turn to get real braces, I will write a blog about that too because you know, kids want to know the truth, and that is why I am here.
Here is a picture of me with my friend Brooke. (She says to say hello) We have been friends since we were younger than 1 year old. That is a long time.
Thank you for sending in comments. Keep the comments and questions coming.
have a good day
your frinend
colin

1 comment:

  1. Hello Colin - are you enjoying your summer vacation? I bet it was nice to sleep in this morning!

    Hello Miss Brooke - I hope you're enjoying your vacation too!

    ReplyDelete