Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hi to my friends. I found a video a dentist made of how to turn a rapid palate expander. I am pretty sure this is the same one I had because the key is the same and so is the appliance. So check this out.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+turn+a+rapid+palate+expander&mid=5EF7123F1210DB24868A5EF7123F1210DB24868A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE7

Oh, one hint could be that since it is hard to see, a friend of mine who had one said their mother used a small magnifying glass to see the hole better because its so tiny.

To our new friend, Micah who's mother wrote to me to let me know that Micah will be getting the palate expander a couple of days before Thanksgiving.  I remember when I got the spacers. They hurt a little when they got put in. I didn't like them but its just the first step to getting it over with so just do it, get it done, get the palate expander, write me about it and I will write you back and I and your fellow palate expander friends here can help you.

Micah's Mom made a comment about how it is difficult for her too. This is just like how my mom was - you know the woman I called the "Torturer!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaa! I just asked my mom and she told me that yes, it was hard for her because she knew what she was doing was causing me pain because what mom wants to cause her son pain. But my mom got through it and I think her giving me a couple of bucks made her feel like she was stopping herself from giving me guilt and I didn't mind because I was getting money. But really a message to all the Mom's, I am glad my mom helped me with this. It means she was being a good Mom.

I hope you all have a good day. Oh, and happy halloween!
Your Friend,
Colin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Colin!! We are so happy we found your bog-it is awesome! What a great job you did!Micah got his spacers in on Tuesday and said "it was no big deal"-it was a very short visit
    next week he will get the impressions...Micah will write you back! Thanks again for all the information and we hope you have a nice weekend!!
    thanks for the video,too:)

    ReplyDelete