Monday, October 3, 2011

Responses to comments

I hope you guys are all doing okay with your palate expanders. Congratulations to Alexa who is almost done with the turning. Great job!
Makayla is another one who is joining our palate expander group - we have to make a name for all of us who have had or will have, or are having a palate expander like the p.e.'s... no thats like for gym. We shoudl name ourselves. Anyway, good luck to Makayla. It will be okay as all of us know and soon enough the whole palate expander adventure will be over.
Have a good day.
your Friend,
Colin
p.s. if you are new to my blog, don't forget to scroll down so you can read my almost daily adventures of when i had the palate expander.
have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I also found out last week I am not getting it on for another 5 days! So for the next couple of days I am expander free!

    -Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son Micah will start his adventure with getting his expander in 2 weeks,I think I am more nervous than he is- he will get the spacers soon and the expander 2 days before Thanksgiving- from what I hear I hope he will be able to eat his dinner -it sure helped him to read over your blog! Thank you- we are happy you are doing so well!! Have a Happy Halloween!!
    Micah(2nd grade) and his mom

    ReplyDelete