Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good and Bad

THINGS THAT ARE STILL A PAIN HAVING A PALATE EXPANDER

Still talk a little funny
Things like pretty much everything except for drinks still get stuck
Nothing else really

THINGS THAT ARE NOT A PAIN HAVING A PALATE EXPANDER

Brushing my teeth
Watching tv
Playing video games
Playing on my Little League Team
Playing with moon sand
Doing karate and getting my green belt the other day! Yeah!

WHAT IS COOL ABOUT HAVING A PALATE EXPANDER

I got to write a blog and now I am famous! Even a few of my friends read my blog for their reading challenge homework for school.

Today I saw I have 1,197 hits so me and mymom checked to see where people read it from so here goes..
US.A., Canada, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany, Russia, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Phillipines, Lebanon, Denmark, Austria and China.

I am making new friends on the internet who are going through the same thing as me.

Oh, my mom said to write that one thing that is cool about having a palate expander is that my teeth will be great! Yeah!

Have a nice day.

Oh, I will email my dentist today about finding out how many millimeters my mouth changed. That was a good question from "W" in Sweden...Hope they will answer back soon.

See you right here on my blog next time. Adios amigos. See you another day.

Oh, I am going bowling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment