Monday, May 23, 2011

I think I have a loose tooth

Today i went to my mom's class after school. Her class is hatching eggs - for chicks. So today she had 3 chicks hatch. They are so cute! We waited two hours at the school to see another one hatch. you coudl see the hole and the little beak sticking out and then an arm and then it kind of rested for so long tha tmy mom said it was time to go home but while we were waiting I played with some of the toys with my brother and my friend and then my mom let one of the chicks that hatched yeterday run around on the floor and it wen tover to my hand and it walked over it and then it pecked my fingers
But tha tis nto why I am writing. I want to tell you that one of my front teeth is finally loose! at least I think so but don't worry, I ti s not going to affect my palate expander.
I hope you have a nice day. I just wanted to tell you about my tooth.
hey, how are you doing...the ones who told me they just got the palate expander? I hope you are doing okay with it and hey, you are one more day closer to having less days to turn it.
Your friend
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment