Saturday, May 28, 2011

Questions :)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY-+
Hi to my friends! How are you doing? So as you know I am still waiting to go back for my palate expander checkup. I don't knwo when my appointment is and my mom is out gardening now so I cannot ask her but I wanted to let you know that  even though I doh't have much to say right now, if you comment on my blogs or send me a question, I check my blog pretty much everyday so then I can answer your questions and maybe someone else is thinking the same thing and afraid or something to ask. So what I am sayin gis if you have a question or a comment, write to me and I will get back to you.
have a nice day and a happy memorial day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am having an EXTREMELY hard time getting out a peanut from my palate expander. I have tried my water pik (3 tanks of water!) Mouthwash, my key, EVERYTHING THAT IS POINTY! Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete