Friday, August 19, 2011

Almost there...

Hi to all my friends,
Just less than a week and I have my palate expander taken off. I am going to see if they will let my mom video them taking it off. This way I can honestly answer everyone when they ask me i fit hurts to have it taken off. So far, my dentist has said no that it doesn't hurt but you never know so I will be able to let you know for sure.
There is a boy named Lucas who made a nice comment about my blog. He said he has the palate expander and he has braces. Good luck to him! He said that the tools his dentist uses are different than the tools I showed in one of the pictures we took at my dentist. I am sure that every dentist does things differently but my mom says even though they do things different, all the dentists just want all of us to have good teeth.

This weekend I am going to work on a page about the memories of my palate expander. School starts soon so my mom wants me to write a poem about it. We will see.
Have a good day.
your Friend,
Colin :)
P.S. Last week I went to my friend Anthony's party and I got to be in a dunk tank! It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment