Sunday, March 20, 2011

just want to let you know things still can get stuck

It is Sunday and I just forgot to tell you in case anyone wants to know is that things still get stuck in my palate expander like my mom made eggs this morning again before we went out and they got stuck again. I was sitting at the island and I wasn't talking and my mom said I know that you are getting the eggs otu of your palate expander! How did she know that? But yes, she was right. Things still get stuck but I can get them out quick, quick quick!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colin! I just wanted to let your know that I've been following your blog for a while because I'm working on a website about different orthodontic treatments.

    I think you're a super tough guy and that I wish you all the best!

    Did the dentist tell you what could happen if you didn't get the expander? What complications could occur when you get older? I'm from Sweden and very few people get this kind of treatment here, so that's why I'm asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "w",
    Will ask my dentist your questions and will get back to you soon. My mom said she thinks they told her that it had something to do with my bite by at this point doesn't remember exactly. Will get back to you soon!
    Colin

    ReplyDelete