Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Key Has Ended!

This is a picture of me with my chart.

Me filling out the chart. This is what I do every day.

See the space in between my teeth???

Hello. the key  has ended. It has ended. It has really ended, ended all day long! I have to go to the dentist on Thursday. I get to get out of school early becasue my appointment is at 12:30. So I don't have to turn the key until then. I have to start turning the key on thursday again if the dentist says so. I am so happy and a little sad. I am sad because I can't do the key anymore but I am happy because i get to go to the dentist and get the prize machine again and get a slinky. The 6th slinky, the 7th slinky, the 8th slinky.
See you here again next time on Kids News. Next Time (or after I get back from the dentist on Thursday!)
Bye Bye...Okay, I am going now to finish my homework. I didn't know I would get so much homework in second grade. What is up with that?????

1 comment:

  1. I had to catch up on Kids News today - I was a bit behind in reading :)

    I'm glad you got a bit of a break on turning the key, but sorry about all of your homework, LOL. I remember when my boys were in grade 2 - they had lots of homework too! They complained about it, and they complained that I wouldn't let them watch TV after school until their homework was done - they thought I was very mean :D

    ReplyDelete