Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Key Has Started Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Me at the dentist office. I am playing video games. I like to play Mario Kart X-Box. the game is really cool!
This is me and my dentist. He is nice.
Today I went to the dentist. It was a little fun. I got 2 silly bands. One I didn't really  like because the dinosaur one I liked, but one more that came in the little container from the prize machine was a little pink princess. I really don't like that one.
The assistant came to get me from playing my video games. She took me to the dentist's chair. She checked my teeth. She said she had to put some pressure on each side with this metal thing. I thought it was funny because she took this jar thing filled with all of these metal pliers and stuff and put it on the tray  in front of me. I was sitting there the whole time wondering if they were going to use all of those tools in my mouth but no, they did not. They only used like one or two. Then she asked me to bite down and she wanted me to loosen up my mouth, the bottom part but I didn't quite get that. So she was using her fingers to close my mouth in some special way I didn't get. That was okay. It did not hurt. Then she left and some other lady came in to talk to me about my blog. She said she had read part of it and thought it was cool. Me and my mother told her that people from so many far away places read it like in South Korea and Australia and the Netherlands but i don't know where that is really but My mom said it is far from here in the U.S.A.
Then the dentist came and I asked him if i could take a picture of him with me for my blog so that is the picture you see here today. He is a nice guy. So he looked in my mouth for a little while and I don't know what he was doing but then he said, okay, well I only have to turn it 12 more times. I did not want to tell him but really I want to turn it 20 times again. Come on, how do they expect my teeth to be fixed if I can't turn it 20 times. So he turned it for me. The assistant gave me a new chart and my mom asked if she could round off the top of the key because it has been getting a little stuck some time. So they did that and then the dentist told my mom that now the key would have a different feeling so she had to stick it in the whole to see what the new feeling would be. did I tell you already that they gave me a new chart? Well they did and now, oh wait, I told you about that already. Sorry
Okay, well I am going to go to bed now. But I want to tell you that I had a fun time.
What they did to me was fun stuff. It was so fun that I wish i could go back tomorrow or maybe everyday.
Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Your dentist is very nice, and don't forget about your reader(s) in Canada - although that's not very far away compared to South Korea and Australia and the Netherlands! Maybe your mom can help you find a map online so you can have a look - oh I know - there's probably a globe at school you can look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colin,
    Where are you? We're worried about you, are you alright?
    I have a question and I kind of feel uncomfortable to ask you this. But is it true that you can actually hear your bones crack inside your head when the key is turned? Or is that the cement of the expander cracking?
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am okay. I have karate and now I am prafticing for baseball so i am really busy. Sorry.
    You can always ask me questions. That is why I am here.
    No, I cannot hear the bones crack inside my head when the key is turned. My mom had read about that on the internet and she asked about that when we were at the dentist. We found otu that at my age of being 8 years old, you shouldn't hear the bones crack. I have not heard anything like that. They said the cartlidge in my mouth because I am young is still soft but when you get the palate expander when you are older, they said you would hear it. Thank you for writing to me!

    ReplyDelete