Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some kids are just mean

This week at early morning dropoff at school there was this boy and this is the same one who picked on me on the kindergarten bus and he was taking my backpack and kicking it all over the cafeteria!!! But the thing that made me want to cry and then I did in the afternoon in my mims car was that this same kid was making fun of the way I speak because of my palate expander!!! He kept saying I speak like a baby! When I got into my car in the afternoon when my mom picked me up I was crying. I also cried because I got punched in the eye at recess. It was not a good day and that eye punch was from a different kid! My mom went to school the next day and took care of it but I hate that the palate expander makes me talk funny. Can't they do something so that you don't have to talk like this. My mom said that at least she sees big changes in myouth so I guess that's good. I only have to turn the key 3 moretimes and them I go back to the dentist but I don't know when that is.

1 comment:

  1. hi Collin I'm sorry about all the accidents that happened and I'm glad that your mom sees a difference if that mean kid keeps being mean to you just tell me and I'll take care of it.
    Samantha ;)

    ReplyDelete