Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to the dentist - Time to Turn the Key - Dun Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am at the dentists office. I can play video games. Cool!

This is the fake mouth my mom had to practice turning the key on. She was freaking out a little bit. The key is the long blue stick with the pointy thing. The pointy thing goes in a hole and you have to flip it back.

this is Judy. She is not really doing anything. She is faking it for the picture. haha

This is the good part. I get ANOTHER PRIZE! yEAH!
It hurt when they put the key in. It hurt for like 4 seconds. Now I am home. We picked up my brother and I am eating crackers. If you are getting a palate expander, STOP READING THOSE HORRIBLE STORIES ONLINE LIKE ME AND MY MOM DID. I will tell you the truth. So far it does not hurt so bad. Well my Mom was the one who turned the key at the dentist. Judy the woman at the dentists office showed her how to do it on a fake mouth. The fake mouth was made of plastic. It had crooked teeth. I don't think my teeth are that crooked. I don't know. I will worry about that later.
Good news: Judy said my mom onlyhas to turn the key for like a few months and then this thing stays in like a retainer for awhile and my mom does not have toturn it anymore then. I think that is good news.
News number two: I have piano lessons in a little while and I think it will be okay because I have no pain. Yeah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment