Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank you for writing to me!

Thank you for your comments. Now I know I am helping somebody. Actually I do now that I am helping a lot of people who might have to get the palate expander and that are actually going through it right now but maybe have not caught up to the same part as I am now. It is a little hard but i still do it. The key hurts me a lot but the next day it gets a lot better. When my Mom turns the key it really  helps. it gives a lot of pain to me but it gets better quickly. Like right now Mommy did the key about 15 minutes ago but now it feels better and I am eating chocolate cake with sea salt on it. The cake tastes really good. it tastes better than a normal cake. You just make a vanilla cake with choclate frosting, and then put sea salt on it and wait for it to cool for like 5 minutes, maybe 4 minutes or 3 minutes or 2 minutes or 1 minute. It was my idea for the sea salt. You might think its gross but really when you taste the frosting and the rest of the cake combined, it tastes WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wE FOUND these pictures on line. This is a BEFORE picture, not of my teeth but what my mouth looked like I think when i got this put on. It looks like an egg shape.

This is what my mouth is supposed to look like after. Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good! What do you think?. It looks like half an oval!!!!!

Here is me with my teeth mold. Maybe you can ask your dentist for yours too for a souvenier!

This is me and my friend Zachary before we went to Karate. Zachary is the one with the blond hair in case you don't know. I want to put an arrow but my Mom doesn't know how to do that.
So if you have any questions for me, leave me a comment, okay?
Good night. Thank you for reading my blog. I like doing the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Your Sea Salt Chocolate Cake sounds yummy - I don't think I could wait 5 minutes for the cake to cool either :)

    I have mouth molds like yours from when my boys were little and got braces - they're sure funny to look at! We hung them on the Christmas tree one year as ornaments :)

    Tell your mom you can add an arrow with Windows "Paint" - and I hope you had fun at karate, with Zachary!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like Karate? Do you have had any problems with your expander?

    ReplyDelete