Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Nine Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got hurt in my mouth with the key thing. It hurt because it twisted too far back already. My Grandma was here and my Grandpa was here and so is the Oma. They are here for a party with me and my brother for our birthdays. I got a marshmallow shooter but I took part of the marshmallow shooter off and stuffed part of it with cotton and blew out the other end and boom! Right now the cotton looks like a dog.
My Grandma was watching when my Mom did the key. It actually really hurt. It still hurts. I got $8 from my Grandmother and $1 from my mom. I got the money because I got the key twisted in my mouth. My mom said she will double it every day. I will be rich! in a couple days I will be really rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment