Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valententine's Day from me, Colin. I know I am one day late. Me and my mom found this picture on the computer. I think it is funny.
On Thursday I am getting my palate expander tightened for the first time. I think it willhurt. Last week when they put this thing on my teeth they showed my mom how she has to tighten in. So they did it. IT HURRRRRRRRRT! and now my mom has to do it EVERY DAY FOR ME! She is the torturer! Too bad because I love her. Oh well.
Really, I just want this off.
My mom says I have to give you advice now. Do not worry so far. I figured out how to eat food. Today I even had a double cheeseburger with extra pickles. I don't know if when they tighten it if I will be able to eat. I will write again on Thursday after my piano lesson and after the dentist.
Have a good day. I have to do my homework now. Do you have homework? I have alphabetical order words to do. This is rough homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment