Friday, February 11, 2011

Dun Dun Dun Dun...The big day that I get this...My unhappy day

2/10/11 Today is the day! DUNDUNDUNDUN   BAD!
Today I went back to the dentist. The hygienist gave my mold. The mold was really cool but it was solid white. The mold felt as hard as a brick and like dry cement. I saw my top teeth and there was a teency bit of yellow and eensy weensy dots of pink on it. It had my first name and my last name on it and the date on it which was 2/10/11. Then  she took the spacers out. Goodbyyyyyeeee spacers! It was nice knowing them! Too bad I couldn’t keep them. They would have been a good souvenier! The hygienist had to try on my palate expander. When she put it on, I kind of liked it. I had to bite down on this white stick thing for the brackets to snap on. I had a hard time biting on it because of the palate expandkind of
hurt when I bit down and that’s how I feel now. Will get to that in a minute. Then she took it off. Then the dentist came in and said hello. Now he had to put the palate expander back in my mouth. He had to cement it on.And I had to bite on the stick again. I was really nervous but when I was able to leave, I felt better because I wasn’t in there anymore. I walked out of the dentist room and got my fourth prize. I got a dark, reddish, more pinkish slinky and then I walked out with my mom. My mom talked to the lady outside of the dentist office – the receptionist. While my mom was doing that, and I played a level  of Mario Kart on Xbox and then I started playing with a pinball or a watchmacallit at the dentist.
When I got home, I played but then I got hungry, Really hungry. It is hard to swallow food. The food keeps getting stuck in my palatte expander. I had to use this miniature tooth brush, mega short, about 2 – 4 inches long to try and get the food out with it. I got almost all the food out with it. The food I ate was first scrambled eggs but they got stuck, but then I ate chocolate pudding and that the pushed the eggs out. Then I drank some water.
I don’t know if I am going to go to school tomorrow. I don’t know what to do. Tomrorow is my 100th day of school and I want to go but I am worried about what I can eat for lunch. Yes, yes I am.
Oh, my speech , when I say words like “clear”, they sound weird. I have a hard time saying “clearly” or other words like that. The dentist said this will all get better. I have to have it on for a long time.
Hasta Luego. Till tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is seven and got her expander today. She's NOT happy at all. She cannot eat and is not pleased. I am hoping tomorrow will be better. She and I are reading your blog so we understand what will happen. Thank you!
    Rachel and Eliza

    ReplyDelete