Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Three - Before I get it in

Now I had to go back to the dentist AGAIN and get spacers put in my teeth. They put 2 in at the top.
One on the left and one on the right. They were blue. The dental hygienist put them in. When they put them in, it kind of hurt a little. Then after a minute, it stopped hurting.  When I had them in my mouth, it was like they were never even there. Sometimes you could feel them when you were chewing.  Then a few days later, they took them out and I forgot to mention all of this before, because then they made a mold of my teeth. They put metal brackets in my mouth for the mold. Then they took everything out and I had to wait a few weeks.
Just to let you know...I have been writing this microsoft word with my mom and just decided to write a blog today so if I mess up what has already happened, oh well. I will start blogging every day because my mother says it will be good for my writing skills and maybe whoever is reading this will learn what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment