Thursday, February 17, 2011

here is a video

So I am online with my mother seeing if we can hookup this blog to other peoples blogs and we found this video. it is not really the same kind as mine but close to it. Okay, so I did not know that my teeth in the front were going to give me a big space! What is up with that? But my mom said the dentist said it today. My key is a little different and so is my palate expander which is a little different looking too but it will give you an idea of what it is like. Looks kind of scary but really, this is OKAY. Calm down. It is really fine. The only one who will probably freak out is your mothther.
http://azureortho.com/products
if we find out what the kind is that I have exactly and there is a video for it I will post that too so you can see exactly what I have going on in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment