Friday, February 11, 2011

My List

Here is a list I decided to make of what you can do with a palate expander at age 8 on day #2.
Eat
Burp
Pass Gas
Drink
Watch TV
Write this stuff on the computer
Play Hey Moshi Monsters
Do my homework even when I don’t want to
Hug my mom
Play games
Make pillow forts
Sleep
Watch TV
Things That Are so Far hard to do with a palate expander at age 8 on day 2
Eat bread
No brownies – sad
No cake – good thing my birthday was last week!
All meat. I tried fish sticks last night cut up and I thought I was going to choke! Not Good!
Maybe soon I can eat meat again but instead I want to have a piece of celery or a good crunchy cucumber.
Do you know my first word when I was a baby was “boobumber.” Wish my mother could find the picture of me holding 2 cucumbers that my mom said she took. She is always putting things in her “safe places.”
So far all of this does not hurt. It’s a pain. My mom said it must be a pain in the tookas.

No comments:

Post a Comment